The most advanced commercial smart bike. With groundbreaking design and cutting edge technology, the Wattbike AtomX smart bike boasts our feature-filled high-definition touchscreen for a range of workouts and challenges, and integrated digital shifters for the most realistic ride.
The Wattbike AtomX smart bike features the new high-definition Performance Touchscreen and integrated shifters, allowing users to switch seamlessly between ergo and gear mode. All new Climb Mode allows riders to tackle bucket-list climbs from around the world. The AtomX's smart resistance changes automatically to precisely map the gradient of the virtual ride, so taking on a legendary climb is exactly as tough as it should be. Bring your Wattbike Zone to life with the AtomX - the most advanced commercial smart bike ever created.
Performance Touch Screen - The touchscreen elevates the cycling experience by delivering incredibly accurate performance feedback. It includes workouts, tests, and Wattbike’s brand new interval builder.
Performance Insights - Access training plans. Test your performance. Analyse your data. Using the Wattbike Hub as you ride, you will structure your training and meet your goals.
Pedalling Effectiveness Score - Pedalling Effectiveness Score is a unique technique analysis tool. Building on the industry defining Polar View, PES provides riders with a colour coded display and numerical score. Previously only available via smartphone and tablet on the Hub app, you can now find it right in the touchscreen of the Wattbike AtomX.
Electromagnetic Resistance - A brand new custom built electromagnet sets the resistance for the AtomX. Faster and more reactive than ever, this new resistance system will truly redefine commercial indoor cycling forever.
Accurate Data - Flywheel and crank angle sensors read your data 1,000 times per second for an accuracy of +/- 1% with an increased power range of 0-2500w. With more precise and accurate data than ever before, the Wattbike AtomX ensures your hard work inside translates seamlessly outside
- MODEL: Atom X
- HEIGHT: 137cm
- FRAME WIDTH: 68cm
- FRAME LENGTH: 100cm
- FOOTPRINT: 144 x 68cm
- BIKE WEIGHT: 47.5kg
- BOXED WEIGHT: 56kg
- FRAME: Aluminium
- FEET: Rubber Height adjustable
- TRANSPORTATION ROLLERS: Yes
- INTEGRATED GEAR SHIFTERS: Yes
- GEARS: 1 - 22
- CRANKS: 170mm
- SEAT: Racing seat fitted as standard
- PEDALS (UK): Combination pedals fitted as standard
- COVERS: Heavy duty ABS plastic construction
- CHAIN: Industrial 1⁄2" x 1⁄8" steel
- BELT: T15 Timing belt
- SEAT AND HANDLEBAR STEMS: Aluminium
- HANDLEBAR HEIGHT ADJUSTABILITY : Range 55cm - 76cm
- HANDLEBAR FORE/AFT ADJUSTABILITY: Range 0 - 10cm
- SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTABILITY: Range 52cm - 75cm
- SEAT FORE/AFT ADJUSTABILITY: Range 0 - 10cm
- ACCURACY: +/-1%
- POWER RANGE: 0 - 2500w
- RESISTANCE: Electromagnetic
- THIRD PARTY CONNECTIVITY: ANT+, Bluetooth, FTMS
- THIRD PARTY APP SMART FUNCTIONALITY CONTROL: Any ANT+FEC Bluetooth FTMS enabled app inc Zwift, Sufferfest, TrainerRoad, FulGaz, RGT
- GRADIENT: 0 - 25%
- EXTERNAL POWER REQUIRED: Yes
- Q FACTOR: 160mm
- MAX. RIDER WEIGHT: 150kg
- RIDER HEIGHT: 5′–6′ 5″
- APP COMPATIBILITYAtomX support apps that are ANT+ compatible.
- WIRELESS TECHNOLOGYThe AtomX connects via ANT+ and BLE
- METRICS MEASUREDWe measure over 40+ metrics about your riding and display them live on screen and in the Wattbike Hub as well as sharing with your favourite third party apps.
- OFFLINE USEThere is no requirement for WIFI with Wattbike commercial products but to make best use of remote firmware updates, fault monitoring and continual content and feature updates an internet connection is recommended