The Impulse Vertical Leg Press is designed to allow users to maximise their lower body to develop their quads, hamstring and glute muscles. The functional vertical design not only supports your back and hips, but also reduces stress on the lower back.
The reinforced plate allows for multiple footing positions with maximum grip. The machine itself has three barbell loading pins to allow for maximum weight to be added to the vertical leg press and has four barbell plate storage pegs at the back to keep your weight plates secure and organised when not in use.
- Oversized widened back pad is designed to meet the training needs of different groups.
- Initial height can be adjusted quickly with easy lock in system for efficiency
- High Strength engineering plastic barbell tube protective cover
- Extended auxiliary handles allow for quicker and easier positioning on the bench.
- Hard chrome-plated guide bar with linear bearing makes exercise smoother.
- Limiting mechanism to ensure the safety of trainer.
|Weight Plate Storage Pegs||100kg per horizontal weight peg and 150kg on the vertical weight peg (350kg total)|
|Maximum User Weight||150kg|
|Warranty Type||Commercial Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty Details||
Frame – Lifetime
Moving parts and bearings – 2 years
Cables/springs/linear bearings – 12 months
Upholstery and handles – 6 months