The benefits to using a belt squat are huge when it comes to overall leg development. It is great for keeping constant tension on your legs and limiting injuries when compared to regular squats.
- Includes a belt with chains and caribeners to hook into.
- Height and depth where the belt hooks onto can be adjusted.
- Made from 60 x 60mm, 3mm thick steel and has a black powder coating.
- Length - 1916mm
- Depth - 901mm
- Height - 1060mm
Other exercises that can be done with this belt squat are:
- • Bent over rows (wide and narrow)
- • Chain Saw pulls
- • Calf raises (use a stepper on top of the platform to elevate the toes)
- • Reverse hip thrusters