BeFit Flatline Grey Rubber Gym Flooring 1m x 50cm x 20mm (MINIMUM ORDER 40 TILES)
Flatline Grey gym flooring tiles have the dimensions 100cm x 50cm.
No bad smell unlike cheaper alternatives. We only use Binder (adhesive) direct from Germany to prevent this.
Also REACH certified for extra peice of mind.
High-density (heavy duty) and heavy enough (9kg each) so you don’t need adhesives to fix them. But for a better result we always advise to fix gym floor mats with adhesives. Easy to cut with a utility knife.
Thickness is 20 mm and are suitable to use for free weight areas, weightlifting flooring and Crossfit gym flooring.
Gym Tiles Flatline, Is it Safe?
Rubber gym tiles is an environmentally friendly floor covering, because of being recycled and rebuilt product made from non-toxic and low VOC polyurethane bonding raw materials. There are no contaminations like metals, stones or other plastic materials so it is safe for the skin to touch. Flatline series 20mm is metal-free commercial gym flooring tiles.
With our new technology, we have a special surface which is 100% flat and anti-porous. Anti porous surface technology has the advantage of easy cleaning and softer than classic rubber gym tiles. Anti porous tiles don’t have any bad smells.
- Gym flooring tiles are guaranteed for 3 years against cracking and colour defects.
- Gym Mats Flatline Technical Data
- Bulk density Approx. 950 kg/m3
- Ultimate tensile strength (N/mm2) 1.38 (DIN 53455)
- Size tolerance length: +/- 1%
- Size tolerance thickness +/- 1%
- Force reduction >10-18%, depending on material thickness
- Temperature stability -30° C to +80° C
- in Testing condition -120° C and for short periods up +300° C
- Linear thermal expansion coeff. 23.1*10-5/°C +3.4% (DIN 53752)
- Thermal conductivity 0.17 W/(mK) EN 12667
- Fire behaviour (normal inflammable; B2) EN 13501
- Sound improvement Approx.18 dB to 23 dB; depending on the construction
- Anti-slip property Class R 10 DIN 51130 Class DS (safer!) EN 14041
- Electrical properties -0.7 kV (antistatic)
- Vapour diffusion Vapour permeable
- Chemical behaviour Resistant to water, numerous diluted acids and alkaline solutions; chemically neutral; UV-resistant.(EN423)