A premium rubber gym flooring tile that will protect your floors, your equipment, and your limbs & ears! Our Activ Adaptiv SHOX Gym Flooring will beat any other gym flooring product currently on the market for noise reduction.
Part of our 'Adaptiv' flooring range which means no glue is needed for fitting so this floor can 'adapt' to your gym facility and be easily moved when required leaving behind no damage to the floor underneath.
- Noise reduction of 30dB with no underlay required to achieve said reduction
- 52% Force reduction*
- Built to absorb 7% more force than our closest competitor at 45%.
- Hard wearing with a smooth 15% grey fleck saturation wear layer making this an easy fit for any strength and fitness space.
- Tile Size: 500mm x 1000mm
- Tile weight: 29.5kg
- Install: Glue down, or lock with pins supplied for a secure but adjustable gym floor
- 3 Warranty: 3-YEARS
- * The Force reduction rating is given as a percentage to indicate the amount of force 'absorbed' by the surface therefore reducing the impact to the equipment or the user. E.g. bare concrete = 0% reduction so your equipment or limb would absorb 100% of the impact.
Our Gym Flooring Ranges are hard-wearing and easy to lay, however, our experienced installation team are available to give you a professional finish.
- Fully compliant with EU chemical Directives (REACH)
- Fire resistance tested classification EN13501-1:E
- Mould and bacteria resistant
- Available in 40mm thickness
- Recommended to be cleaned with JORDAN Gym Floor and Equipment Cleaner
- DO NOT USE harsh chemicals, acid, bleach or sulphates.
- If in doubt contact us.
How to select your flooring for your space:
- Measure your floor space
- Choose 2 tiles for every square metre
- Consider if you need ramps or corner tiles to avoid trip hazards
- If you need help with anything at all just get in touch and we can put a quote together for you based on the size of your gym.