The Impulse Reverse Hyperextension machine has been designed to develop muscles in the lower back, glute and hamstring. These muscles are important to train as they make up a large portion of the core of your body and help to support your spine. Using this reverse hyperextension machine can also improve posture, build lower back strength and support form.
The machine features a comfortable PVC and leather upholstery to make using this machine comfortable and support users’ body during workouts. The anti-slip protective foot pad prevents the machine from moving during use and protects gym flooring at the same time.
- Ankle strap to secure legs during movement
- Anti-slip pads on footing to protect gym flooring
- Dual arm handles to provide different grip positions
- Comfortable arm and body pads to maintain comfort through workout position
- Easy steps to make getting on and off machine convenient
|Weight Plate Storage Pegs
|50kg per weight peg (100kg total)
|Maximum User Weight
|Commercial Warranty Details