The York Barbell STS Lat Pull-Down machine has been developed with a blend of strength and smoothness. Attachment ring has been moved closer to the main first pulley, this allows the user to achieve a full stretch at the top of the movement, therefore maximising the back development.
With a 140cm of vertical plate travel up the case hardened shafts, it will accommodate the majority of users.
Here are some of its standout features:
- 4200lb tensile strength aviation quality cable, coated in urethane will guarantee a safe and smooth operation.
- Cable runs through 2 hardened urethane and bearing lined 110mm pulley wheels.
- 4 position adjustable and locking leg hold down to secure leg position with 140mm diameter high-density foam rollers.
- Seat pad is 540mm in Length and tapers from 320mm – 260mm to guarantee user comfort and support.
Comes standard with 1 x 48” Lat Bar attachment and a 136 KG (300lb) weight stack.
- L x W x H (CM): 135 x 121 x 229
- Max User Weight 135 KG
- Max Lifting Weight 136 KG