Flatline PRO Grey Rubber Gym Flooring 1m x 1m x 20mm
Cannons UK are proud to introduce our new Flatline Pro tiles that are manufactured using a COLD process, which sets new standards for recycled rubber tiles
Unlike other recycled rubber flooring that use a Hot process there is almost no tolerance so each mat is 1m x 1m (imagine trying to fit tiles together if sides are different sizes) meaning you can be happy in the knowledge that each tile is the same size as the next.
No bad smells (VOC Tested) or crumbly loose surface, unlike other alternatives. We only use Binder (adhesive) direct from Germany to prevent this.
No gaps or compressing them together to make them fit. Install side by side or brickwork pattern, its your choice.
Also we are the only suppliers in the UK where rubber mats have passed REACH certification
Also REACH certified for extra piece of mind.
High-density (heavy duty) and heavy enough (18.5kg each) so you don’t need adhesives to fix them. Easy to cut with a Stanley knife.
Thickness is 20 mm and are suitable to use for free weight areas, weightlifting flooring and cross fit gym flooring.
Gym Tiles Flatline, Is it Safe?
Flatline gym tiles environmentally friendly floor covering, because of being recycled and rebuilt product made from non-toxic and low VOC polyurethane bonding raw materials.
With our new technology, we have a special surface which is 100% flat and anti-porous. Anti porous surface technology has the advantage of easy cleaning and softer than classic rubber gym tiles.
Flatline has no bad smells
No bad smell unlike cheaper alternatives. We only use Binder (adhesive) direct from Germany in our production to prevent this. Cheap binder equals strong rubber smell.
Gym flooring tiles are guaranteed for 3 years against cracking and colour defects.
- Bulk density Approx. 950 kg/m3
- Ultimate tensile strength (N/mm2) 1.38 (DIN 53455)
- Max lifting weight for waist height lifting: 150kg
- Size tolerance length: +/- <1%
- Size tolerance thickness +/- <1%
- Colour variance between batches +/- 4%
- Force reduction >10-18%, depending on material thickness
- Temperature stability -30° C to +80° C
- in Testing condition -120° C and for short periods up +300° C
- Linear thermal expansion coeff. 23.1*10-5/°C +3.4% (DIN 53752)
- Thermal conductivity 0.17 W/(mK) EN 12667
- Fire behaviour (normal inflammable; B2) EN 13501
- Sound improvement Approx.18 dB to 23 dB; depending on the construction
- Anti-slip property Class R 10 DIN 51130 Class DS (safer!) EN 14041
- Electrical properties -0.7 kV (antistatic)
- Vapour diffusion Vapour permeable
- Chemical behaviour Resistant to water, numerous diluted acids and alkaline solutions; chemically neutral; UV-resistant.(EN423)