The York Barbell Olympic Solid Rubber Bumper Plates have been designed for use in gyms, professional sports teams and college facilities.
Available in coloured 10 KG, 15 KG, 20 KG and 25 KG options these 100% rubber plates fit Olympic 2" diameter bars. The central hole is precision drilled and reinforced with a sturdy 2" steel central sleeve for durability and quick plate loading.
York have over 80 years of expertise in Olympic weightlifting and have sold these plates into 1000's of gym around the world with great feedback.
Whether your looking to source for you commercial gym or looking to add some premium kit to your home set up these plates will deliver an intense and challenging workout.
Suitable for Olympic lifting, powerlifting, strength and conditioning and functional training the plates are an effective way to add muscle definition, burn calories, improve balance and increase strength.
Compared to machine-based workouts, free weight training allows for a greater range of movement and does not limit you to just one specific plane of motion.
This greater versatility and variety of workout also helps strengthen the stabilising muscles in the body which are often overlooked by plate-loaded strength equipment. This is a vital component in injury prevention.
Correct technique is important when using these plates, seek coaching and advise if starting out. If the plates are going to be dropped it must be on a platform or appropriate rubber flooring.
Colour coding makes for easy and quick plate identification.
- Manufactured to the IWF standard diameter of 450 mm.
- Colour coded for quick identification.
- Ideal for teaching Olympic movements such as snatch & clean and Jerk.
- Solid Rubber plates, no steel inserts.
- Limits damage to floors.
- All plates come as standard with a 2” steel centre sleeve.
- Olympic diameter of 45 cm so ideal for coaching and technique training.
- Recommended for York lifting platforms to reduce risk of flooring damage.
- Sold in Singles, if you require a pair please order 2.
- 5 KG plates should not be dropped on their own. Always with other plates.
- Weight plates are warrantied for dropping on lifting platforms or appropriate rubber flooring. Damaged caused by dropping on any other surface is not covered.
- Warranty covers manufacturing faults, not including wear and tear.
- Damage from incorrect lifting technique is not covered.
- Please be aware these plates may have a strong rubber smell for a few weeks due to the manufacturing process, this will, however, reduce over time.
|5 KG||Black||450 mm||24 mm|
|10 KG||Green||450 mm||53 mm|
|15 KG||Yellow||450 mm||70 mm|
|20 KG||Blue||450 mm||92 mm|
|25 KG||Red||450 mm||100 mm|